Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

YASSSSSSSSS LOOKS GREAT *A*!!

How To Cook Everything How To Cook Everything

im laughing so hard A+++++

Vernacular Vernacular

I love the wavy effect, is very creepy!. I think this game is kinda hard though, but an original way to tell a story

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

I can see all the effort behind is, it's brutal. The battle system pleases me a lot, is very cool!. The only thing that could be improved is art, but there's only one person creating the game, so i think it's ok.

Great work!

RockLou responds:

Thanks! :)

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

this is too damn hard, but well done

Moonkid Moonkid

so sad ...

Proxy Proxy

I think it should be in a visual novel category.

The game is very predictable and easy to solve, not real challenge on it, also the dialogues take a long time to change and the fast forward is too fast lol. Also i think this games tries to be serious but it actually isn't, due to many flaws trying to be logical in terms of "how would people react" or act in general, this is really bad.

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

This is the kind of stuff you see everyday in tumblr. By telling stuff like that, they are just separating these "stereotypes" from "normal people" more than they were before. Maybe accepting these stereotypes in the media in a MORE SUBTLE WAY, would work. Being explicit and screaming out your rage will just make things worse, it will work sometimes but, i don't think it's correct.

Still, we are humans, total peace and mutual respect will never be a thing. We are animals after all.

KMDES responds:

You, my good sir, win the internet.

Funny enough, someone did a let's play of the game on Tumblr. http://cyadine.tumblr.com/post/101883596924/lets-play-super-oppressed-ppl

Transmission Transmission

spendid. Should be on steam!. Graphics are great, music too, SFx!.

The Heart Beyond Darkness The Heart Beyond Darkness

Good graphics. the controls for jumping are very slow,a nd moving, it's really hard to get passed the lights. Makes me lose interest in it, and its kinda boring. This games has potential, but the gameplay is terrible bro